Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana 2022 | Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme 2022 – Various schemes have been run by the Government of Rajasthan for the welfare of farmers. Every year the government starts new schemes. Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot. Under this scheme, the farmer can get financial help to buy agricultural equipment used in the fields such as tractor, thresher, plow, trolley and other equipment used for harvesting and sowing of other crops.
What is Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana?
Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme is a scheme launched by the Government of Rajasthan, through which the government provides financial assistance to the farmers in purchasing agricultural equipment. The main reason for starting this scheme is to support the Government of India’s promoted National Food Security Mission (Wheat, Pulses and Oilseeds) and Sub Mission on Agricultural Mechanization schemes. Under the Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme, 40 to 50 percent subsidy is given on the purchase of agricultural machinery according to the category of farmers.
Purpose of Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme
The main objective of the free tractor and agricultural machine scheme run by the state government is to increase the income of all those poor farmer brothers of the state who have their own land. There are many farmers in our country whose economic condition is very bad and cannot buy modern machinery for agriculture. For this they have to depend on others. Therefore, understanding the problems of the farmers, the government has started this scheme (Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana). In the Rajasthan Krishi Machinery Subsidy Scheme, the state government will provide a subsidy of 40% to 50% as a subsidy, so that farmers will not face any difficulty in buying new modern equipment.
Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana Benefits
- Under the Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme Rajasthan, the benefit of small and marginal farmers of the state will be provided.
- Benefit will be provided through this scheme in the upliftment of the willing and financially weak of the state. Those who want to take advantage of free tractor and agricultural machinery scheme, they have to first apply for Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana.
- Due to the lock down in the state, the farmers who have faced problems in doing agriculture related work or have studied to face other problems will be given free tractors and threshers by the state government to do agricultural work.
- Through Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana, till now about 4000 farmers of the state have been given 8000 hours of service. And if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply online.
- The biggest benefit of Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana will be in the increase in agricultural production by using new and best agricultural machines. Adopting new methods will lead to higher yields and this will also increase the income of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, according to the category of farmers, 40 to 50% subsidy can be given to buy new agricultural machinery.
What is the essential eligibility of Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme
- This scheme has been implemented only for the farmers of Rajasthan state, so the applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- In the Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana scheme, only small and marginal farmers of the state can apply, which is financially weak.
With the introduction of free tractor and agricultural machinery scheme in Rajasthan, the farmers of the state will see an increase in income over time.
- Only those farmers who have their own land of less than 4 hectares can take the benefit of free tractor and agricultural machinery scheme.
- For Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme, they are Kisan Patra which comes under the category of middle class farmers.
- For the free tractor and agricultural machinery scheme, those farmers are family members who come under BPL or upper class and whose family income is less than Rs 2.50 lakh.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary for the applicant farmer to have a certificate of his land, such as land registry, khasra number, jamabandi etc.
Main document of Rajasthan Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Scheme-
- BPL or APL ration card
- labor card
- identity card
- bank account with passbook
- Income certificate [which is less than Rs 2.50 lakh]
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- copy of jamabandi
Process to apply online in Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana
To take advantage of Rajasthan Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana, the farmer brother has to follow the process given by us below:
Step 1 – Application process for grant: – To get the grant, the farmers have to visit the E-Mitra Kiosk located in their area.
Step 2 – If there is any prescribed / applicable fee for the application, then after depositing the scanned copy of all the necessary documents, submit it to the E-Mitra Director.
Step 3 – Also ask the eMitra operator to fill the online application. List of Kiosks of any district can be seen at www.emitra.gov.in.
Step 4 – The acknowledgment of registration for the grant will be given to the farmer by the concerned Kiosk.
Step 5 – At the time of applying for grant on all categories of agricultural machines, it is mandatory for the farmer to attach a copy of Janadhar card / Aadhar card, photo copy of the savings account pass book, copy of Jamabandi and other desirable documents.
Note – 6.1 If the machines have been purchased by the farmer from the registered sources of other districts, then the proof of the registered supply source of that district will have to be submitted by the farmer along with the grant claim.
Post Credit – IndgovtJobs
FaQS Rajasthan free tractor and agricultural machine scheme
Who will be given the benefit of Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana / Krishi Yantra Yojana?
Ans. The benefit of this scheme will be given to the small and marginal farmers of the state or will be given to the economically weak farmers.
Which machines are included under Rajasthan Free Tractor and Krishi Yantra Yojana?
Ans. Under the Agricultural Machinery Subsidy Rajasthan 2021 or Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme, you include tractor, thresher or other equipment used in agriculture.
How to Apply Nishulk Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana?
Ans. For Rajasthan Free Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Scheme, you can do it through mobile by sending SMS to 9282222885 or you can get it done by visiting your nearest Emitra or CSC.
Can I apply online for Tractor Subsidy Scheme?
Ans. “Yes” you can apply online to get subsidy on tractor under PM Tractor Subsidy Scheme, for this visit your nearest CSC.
What is the application date for Kisan Tractor Scheme?
Ans. Tractor Scheme or Krishi Yantra Grant Scheme are the schemes under the state government which keep on turning on and off from time to time, so for its information, you should visit the website of the Agriculture Department of your state. Make your application whenever the application is started on it. There is no fixed time limit for this.