How To Check For Gas Subsidy : LPG or Liquefied Petroleum Gas is the most commonly used domestic fuel in India. Most households have LPG connections in their kitchens. LPG is also used as fuel in light motor vehicles and a few minor industries use it as main fuel.
How To Check For Gas Subsidy : LPG is heavily regularized in India by the government, which ensures that there are stringent guidelines and regulations for a customer to have a new connection. Often, one household can only get a connection from one distributor. You can’t have many connections under your name. LPG connections are available from both the public sector and private companies in India.
LPG cylinders are given huge subsidies from the government. The budget for 2020-21 had set aside a whopping Rs. 37,256.21 crores for LPG subsidy. As per government’s Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme, consumers are eligible to get 12 cylinders per year at a subsidised rate. The consumer pays the full amount upfront to the distributor and then receives the subsidy in their bank account. How To Check For Gas Subsidy
In order to receive the subsidy in your bank account, your LPG connection must be linked to your Aadhaar number. Aadhaar number, serving as a unique identification number, weeds out duplicate connections, thus making sure that the subsidy reaches all eligible beneficiaries. How To Check For Gas Subsidy
You can link your Aadhaar with LPG through
- Your distributor
- Through the IVRS
- By sending an SMS
- By sending a post
- Or on the official website of your gas company
Once you have submitted your application for Aadhaar and LPG linking, you get a confirmation message on your mobile or email about your application. How To Check For Gas Subsidy Your application will be sent for review before the actual linking is done. In the meanwhile, if you would want to check the status of your linking, you can do it online or offline.
How to check Aadhaar and LPG linking status online?
There are various ways to check your gas subsidy enrollment status.
Bharat Gas DBTL Subsidy enrollment Status
- If you are a Bharat Gas consumer, you will need to visit the official website of Bharat Gas in order to verify your registration status.
- Then click on the ‘My LPG’ tab and then click on the ‘Test PAHAL status’ button.
- You will be required to input your information on Aadhaar card number, 17-digit LPG ID and mobile phone.
- If you do not have an Aadhaar number then you need to provide information of your state, city, distributor and customer number to pull up your account information.
- Once you input all your information, click ‘Proceed’ and it will display the status.
HP Gas DBTL Subsidy enrollment Status
- If customers are users of HP Gas instead, in order to verify their status, they will have to access the official HP Gas website.
- They’ll have to click on a button that says ‘Check PAHAL status.’
- Customers will find out about their status in two ways.
- In the first example, they would have to include the name of the distributor, the customer number or the Aadhaar number or their LPG ID and click to continue.
- In the second option, they must have information about their state, district, dealer and consumer number and click on proceed to check their status.
Indane DBTL Subsidy enrollment Status
- For Indane gas consumers, finding their enrollment status is very easy. They will have to visit the Indane website and click the ‘Check PAHAL status’ button.
- Customers will find out about their status by two ways.
- In the first example, they would have to include the name of the dealer, the LPG ID or the Aadhaar number or their customer number and click to continue.
- In the second option, they must have information about their district, state, distributor and customer number and click on proceed to post which status will be displayed.
Checking your Subsidy Linking status through the PAHAL Portal
How To Check For Gas Subsidy Enrollment Status Online [Follow Below Steps] The Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme is called PAHAL and the government has launched a unique portal for PAHAL. It is called mylpg.in. Here are the steps to check your subsidy linking status on the PAHAL Portal. How To Check For Gas Subsidy
- Visit the PAHAL Portal at mylpg.in
- On the homepage, you have to enter your 17 digit LPG ID to pull up your account information.
- If you don’t know your LPG ID, you can click on the “(Click here to know your LPG ID)” button to retrieve your 17-digit LPG ID.
- Once you log in with your LPG ID, it will give a pop-up with your account information.
- It will also display if you are registered to receive the subsidy.
How To Check For Gas Subsidy Enrollment Status Online [Follow Below Steps]
- First Visit the Mylpg.in website.
- The home page of the web site will have a tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies.
- You have to pick your company (whose cylinder is taken).
- If you’re taking a cylinder of Indane gas, then click on its tab.
- A new interface will hospitable check whether the subsidy came.
- Go to the bar menu and click on on ‘Give your feedback online’.
- Fill in your mobile number, LPG consumer ID, state name, distributor information.
- Then click on ‘Feedback Type’.
- Select the ‘Complaint’ option and click on on the ‘Next’ button.
- Your bank details are going to be exposed within the new interface. Details will determine whether the subsidy amount came under consideration or not.
PAHAL Helpline Numbers: How To Check For Gas Subsidy
If consumers have any queries regarding this PAHAL (DBTL) scheme, they can call this helpline:
|IOCL Indane Gas | HPCL HP Gas | BPCL Bharat Gas||18002333555|
Can I receive the subsidy if I don’t possess an Aadhaar number?
Yes, you can. If an LPG consumer doesn’t have an Aadhaar number, he can still get the subsidy directly into his bank account without using Aadhaar number. This process was implemented in the revamped scheme to ensure that LPG subsidies are not denied to any LPG user due to lack of Aadhaar number.
Under this process, the consumers can either
Submit their bank account details (bank account holder name / account number / IFSC code) to the LPG distributor to be updated on the LPG database
Submit their current LPG customer information, along with the 17 digit LPG user ID, to the bank.
How To Check For Gas Subsidy