Fashion Designer Kaise Bane Becoming a fashion designer is not a difficult task if you want to make a career in fashion designing then it is a very easy task. Today we will talk about this topic in this post. Today’s era is the era of fashion, whether it is a child or an adult, everyone wants to walk according to fashion. When it comes to fashion, the first thing that comes to mind is clothes. Every day Bollywood actors and actresses or influencers are seen following some or the other trend. New trends and unique fashion clothes are a very important part of the fashion industry. Many times we are stunned to see that clothes can also be designed in this way.
If you want to make your career in Fashion Designing, then it is very important for you to have the right information, so we will give you complete information about Fashion Designer. You must know that there is a lot of change in the dress of the people according to the time. Fashion designers have a huge contribution in this change. By designing different types of clothes, they are made in such a way that the trend of that fashion can run.
What is Fashion Designing?
The hard work of the fashion designer is hidden behind the fashion you see in clothes these days. Fashion designers always have to think of something new which has not been designed by anyone till date and people like it too. This work is not as easy as we think, it requires a lot of creative thinking, which we get only with the blessings of God. I am not even saying that those who lack creative thinking cannot become fashion designers, such people can also make a career in fashion designing, but they will have to work hard, only then creative thinking can be brought inside them. The race to be ahead has attracted the youth towards fitness and fashion. Different types of branded clothes have become the choice of the youth. Every time you go to the market, you get to see a lot of new fashion clothes.And for those who have more longing for fashion designer kaise bane, for them fashion becomes the only purpose of living life. In the rapidly expanding fashion industry, there are opportunities to make a career in fashion designing, fashion coordinating, apparel marketing and teaching.
How to become a Fashion Designer?
To become a fashion designer, you must come to put your Imagination on paper, for which you will have to control a lot on your Fashion Designing Skills, because the fashion designer has to work very finely, which is not a matter of everyone. Fashion designing is a long lasting course, its demand can never decrease as people are always interested in wearing new design clothes.To become a fashion designer, you should have complete knowledge about clothes, from which cloth you can make a very good dress, how that cloth should be. If you get information about this type of material and you get a good experience of it. Apart from this, you have to get information about all types of fabric and different materials available in the market, how the fabric is made. And where does it come from? You can also get some information about it from the internet. If you get all the information about the fabric, then you can easily choose the right fabric and material for each design. To become a designer you need to have knowledge of the combination of colors and texture depending on the fabric.
What should come to become a fashion designer: –
- sharp mind
- Communication Skills
- Business Sense
Fashion Designing courses
A person who wants to become a fashion designer can become a great fashion designer after doing these courses. The courses offered for this are as follows –
- BDes Fashion Design – 4 Year Course
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design – 4 Year Course
- Post Graduation Diploma In Fashion Design – 2 Year Course
- BA (Hons) In Fashion Design & Lifestyle Business Management – 3 – 4 Year Course
- Fashion And Textile Design – 1 Year Course
- Master Of Business Administration In Fashion Technology – 2 Year Course
- Master In Fashion Technology – 2 Year Course
- Diploma In Fashion Technology – 1 Year Diploma Course
Fashion designing course fees
According to which course you choose for fashion designer, your fees are deposited. The minimum fee for this course is deposited up to Rs 21,000 thousand and maximum Rs 6,79,000, while the fees of some major institutes are as follows.
- The fees in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi is 195,500.
- The fees in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai is 6,85,000.
- The fees in NIFT-TEA College of Knitwear Fashion, Delhi is 6,79,000.
- Fees at Pearl Academy, Delhi ranges from 5 Lakhs to 3.5 Lakhs Semester.
Best College for Fashion Designing:
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Mumbai
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Bangalore
- National Institute Of Design (Nid) – Ahmedabad
- Sophia Polytechnic – Mumbai
- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology – Mumbai
- JD Institute Of Fashion Technology – Jaipur
- Pearl Fashion Academy – New Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur
- South Delhi Polytechnic For Women – New Delhi
- Sndt Women’s University – Mumbai
FAQs Fashion Designer Kaise Bane
What does it take to become a fashion designer?
So for this you should do courses related to fashion designing. After this you complete the Fashion Designing Internship. After this you can make a career in this field as a fashion designer. Nowadays fashion designing courses are being conducted in many fashion designing colleges.
What are the fees of a fashion designing course?
The admission process, requirements and fees of fashion designing courses are all different, if you do this course from a normal institute, then their normal fees range from 20,000 to 50,000.
How much is the salary of a fashion designer?
The starting salary of a Fashion Designer is Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 per month.